Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Ten on Tuesday
1. What’s your favorite color to paint your nails?
Pink, in every shade. Is there any other color?
2. Do you like to sneeze?
Love it. But I'm a mouth sneezer, so when I am midway through chewing I prefer to not have to sneeze. But we can't always control that!
I like hiccups even more!!
3. How often do you fill up your car with gas?
It's sixteen degrees outside right now. I can stand to put maybe half a tank in before my nose falls off. And because I have a 30-minute commute each day I fill up pretty regularly.
Lord, please mandate full-service stations in Upstate New York....
4. Were you named after anyone?
No, but I think my parents liked the name on someone else and decided to steal it. My middle name is after my daddy. I'm a Stacie Jo.
5. Have you made any good recipes lately?
I made an excellent trip to the store for some pre-made sushi last week.
6. What’s an easy money-saving tip that you use regularly?
Don't. Waste. For this cause, I am a nutcase:
"You don't need a whole tissue to clean out the dog's eye goopies!! Just use a toilet paper square!"
"Whaddya mean you threw out the bread because it was stale?? We could have used it for bread pudding!!"
"Do you really need to do a whole load of laundry for one stinkin' pair of pants???"
7. Would you rather have a sore throat or an ear ache?
Um. Ear ache?
8. Do you have any scars? What are they from?
I have a scar on each knee from Kindergarten. My dad and I were racing home and I tripped and slid on the concrete. I remember the pain quite vividly. And then I have a chicken pox scar next to my eye.
That's it. I'm very careful (read: lucky)
9. What are you “known for” in your circle of friends/family?
I think I might be obnoxious. But the dears are too nice to kick me out of parties.
10. How do you like to eat your pancakes?
Depending on my mood I like them one of four ways, 1) plain as nature intended, 2) butter and sugar, 3) butter and syrup, 4) loaded with chocolate chips.