What a wonderful surprise to wake up and find out it's not Monday anymore! Time for some Ten on Tuesday hosted by Chelsea at Roots and Rings. I have no idea who came up with this round of questions, but as long as I can make just one marching band reference I'm happy.
1. Do you decorate for Valentine’s day?
No. Winter pretty much sucks the life outta me. The only motivation I feel to decorate comes when spring does. No V-day, no St. Pat's Day, no Easter. I'm a bum.
2. Does your desktop have a picture or computer graphic? Is it organized?
I have this picture on my desktop:
That's my boy Oliver with his buddy Rowdy, the only dog he's ever actually enjoyed playing with. Sadly, Rowdy died about a year after this day. He had a good life. Obviously.
3. Do you use a paper planner, electric planner or no planner at all?
I've tried 'em all! At the same time. So I usually have plans written down, I just don't know where.
4. Do you change purses or bags often or stick with a good thing?
I usually stick with one purse for awhile, like six months. But I would change more often if it was more convenient. Or if I didn't shove things in it that otherwise don't have a home. Like receipts. Night lights. Bottles of Tabasco sauce.
5. What’s your favorite YouTube Video?
And I can watch this girl, Anjelah Johnson, forever. Hi-lar-ious.
9. How many pillows are in your house? (Sleeping or decorative)
Twelve on the bed (I think I've written before how much I love my mountain of pillows) and just two (of the softest pillows ever) on each couch.
10. How cold is too cold for flip flops?
I let my feet tell me when it's too cold. They turn a deathly shade of blue-ish purple. It is as gross as it sounds.
On that note...Happy Tuesday! Hope m' dead feet don't haunt your dreams!