1. When I have a bad day I put on my footie pajamas. I think I have Corey trained to know when I'm in my onsie he best chill out.
2. They have sock monkey heads on the feet.
3. New Year's Resolution Update: I failed. Haven't been to the gym once. Eating sugar daily, hourly, minutely. Date nights? What are those?
Jeez Louise. It's a good thing I wasn't resolved to keep breathing.
4. But on a positive note: On Wednesday I made the best cupcakes you'll never eat because I can't let a single one leave the house without catchin' a ride in my own belly.
5. I mentioned on Wednesday I want to see Justin Bieber's movie. That comment belongs here with additional confessions: I heart Justin Bieber. He is the cutest little punk and I don't care what you say, he has some talent in that 12-year-old body.
What's that...? Oh, you say he's 16...well that explains his girlfriend, Kim Kardashian.
This is how rumors get started.
6. I also adore the Jonas Brothers.
7. Yesterday I wore a dress to work with thick tights. It was a darling little outfit, a real stretch from my usual frumpiness. However, because the tights were so thick I could not sense whether the bottom of my dress was stickin' with me or tucked up in my unmentionables.
8. I may or may not have kicked and/or elbowed Corey several times last night. But in my defense he was snoring and I needed my beauty sleep.
9. On People.com you can put your face in celebrities' Golden Globes hair. Of course, being in the market for new hair, I did. The result: get ready for the new J. Lo.
10. I am one hot mess today. An open-face turkey sandwich comes to mind.
On with Friday. And all of the pre-weekend goodness it holds.