1. Yesterday a man I've dealt with in the office before walked in the door and said, "they haven't fired you yet?"
There are some funny people in the world.
2. A few years ago I was driving down the highway with my sister, Kimberlie. She had fallen asleep and I thought it would be hilarious to scream at the top of my lungs.
It was. She woke up thinking we were dying.
3. I laughed a little more about it today.
4. Sometimes I get nostalgic for the 70s.
5. I was born in the 80s.
6. Today I'm giving up my Verizon data package for a carefree unattached life with a dumbphone. Although I'm not yet sure how this will work with my Facebook addiction.
7. No, no. I'm not addicted to Facebook. I just feel the need to check it every twenty minutes.
And sometimes in between.
8. I know why this season is called March Madness. Actually, I've known for....hey Cor, how many years have we been together now?
I've known for what feels like 30 years.
9. Favorite joke of the moment: What do you get when you cross an elephant and a rhino?
It's, um, funnier if you say it.
10. Every morning I sign on to Blogger and not-so-secretly hope Corey & Stacie went viral while I was sleeping.
A girl can dream.
That's all folks, happy Friday!