Monday, March 26, 2012

Now he smells powder fresh

Last weekend Corey and his buds went out to Vegas for a few days, and since coming home Sunday night he's slowly started to unpack his bag. 

A few things here, a large laundry dump there.

But then this morning as he was reaching into his little black toiletry bag I noticed something out of place.

A little blue something.

Powder blue.

So then I says to myself, I says, "why on earth would Corey have a powder blue anything? This deserves further investigation."

And this is what I found:


"Corey, why do you have this??"

"What?  I needed deodorant for my trip."

"But why women's deodorant?"

".........I thought it smelled a little funny."

...

Boy's minds work in mysterious ways.

2 comments:

E said...

Hahaha. This cracked me up so much. I love his reasoning, too.

JL said...

Wow...please be sure Scotty O'Dwyer hears about this!