1. I took a mental health day on Wednesday; the one day this week that was supposed to be rainy and miserable.
I did that on purpose.
2. Then I got mad when the stupid sun came out. It meant I had to put clothes on and walk the dog.
3. I watch trash TV when I'm home during the day. And never was it more trashy than Wednesday: "judge" Gloria Allred heard the case of the "Sex Toy Lady," (as she calls herself) suing her customer for not paying for vibrating panties.
It gets better. The customer then counter sued for said panties malfunctioning while driving and causing her to crash her truck.
4. Today is my youngest sister's birthday! I have no idea how old she is...
5. When she sees this she's going to wonder why on this day I thought of her after vibrating undergarments.
My deepest apologies, Kimberlie.
6. I took the bangs plunge on Sunday even though a majority of you told me not to.
You were right.
I look like I did in the 6th grade picture of me hanging in my parents' basement. I'm trying to get used to them but I'm afraid I made a very bad decision.
You should have done more to stop me....shame.
7. Sometimes I eat cake balls with wild abandon.
8. Ditto for Cheez-Its.
9. I found myself muttering a Saved By The Bell line all morning. This happens every now and then.
10. Good Morning America makes me late for work almost every single day. But in my defense, I'm getting valuable information; like how I can get a song sung by Elmo with my name in it for free.
That's a savings of $3.50....!
Happy Friday, friends!