Sunday, March 21, 2010

Away from home

I love this vacation.  Love, love, love.

Corey and I come here every year with his parents and aunt and uncle.  There is just something about no-work-do-nothin'-family-time that I just can't get enough of.

Emphasis on 'no work.' 

Did I mention our sight seeing, pool frequenting, marching on DC trip to Virginia this summer with my family?  It's gonna be awesome.

Did I mention Corey and I will have at least five children and there will never be an end to family fun time? (maniacal laughter: HAHAHAHAHA!!)

That means more of Friday night:  first we didn't know what to do for dinner, then we did, then we didn't, then we did, then we saw bad reviews online, then we changed our minds, then we tried to call the order in at a different place, then it took too long for them to answer the phone, then we realized it was Friday night and they were probably super busy, then we hung up, then we changed our minds again and ended up with nachos in front of March Madness.

Corey is super psyched.  About both.

No comments: