Thursday, March 4, 2010

Back on track

Wow.  I do apologize.  I got serious yesterday when all you were looking for was an easy to follow, Dumb and Dumber-esque anecdote using Corey as the target. 

How I have let you down....but to make up for it I do believe I have a doosy filed away.  Let me just find it....stashed away....in here somewhere.....ah ha!  Oh yes, this is funny:

"Hey, I was going to make those cinnamon pancakes.  Do I need to get cinnamon from the store?"

"Uhhhh, no.  We have cinnamon.  But if you need cinnamon-sugar you'll have to pick some up."

Brief silence.

"You do know that cinnamon-sugar is just cinnamon and sugar, right?"

"Yeah, but we don't have any."

.....silent laughter.

"But we could, we would just have to mix them together."

Silence.

"Do we have cinnamon?"

"Yes."

"Do we have sugar?"

"Yes."

"Then we have cinnamon-sugar."

Silence.

"You just mix 'em."

"Ok.  So you don't need cinnamon-sugar?"



Again, folks, I can't make this stuff up.

No comments: