Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Because I'm sure you got a little tired of me talking about myself months ago, below is me talking about myself some more.


This comes from Chelsea over at Roots and Rings

1. What television character do you identify with?   Grace Adler (Will & Grace).  We both can't seem to tame the hair.


2. Describe your morning routine.  6am, elbow Corey, ask why he sets his alarm for 6 when he doesn't get up until after 7.  Get up.  Walk dog.  Quiet time (read).  Breakfast with Saved by the Bell.  Shower.  Make up.  Make up.  Make up (takes a lot to make me look this good).  Clothes.  Hair.  Leave.  Come back and pick up lunch.  Say good bye to dog.  Leave.  Come back and get cell phone.  Leave.

3. How do you do lunch? Bring from home or dine out? Same thing every day or mix it up?  I bring lunch mostly: black bean, red pepper, cheese and avocado all mixed and mashed together.  Fridays I like to treat myself to Thai.

4. What is one moment that, although seemingly trivial at the time, changed your life? Had a conversation with my friend Monica our junior year at Purdue about her plans to study abroad.  I left her apartment, got on my computer and signed myself up for a 6 week session in Florence, Italy.  Best.  Summer.  Ever.  I have been trying to get back ever since.

5. Name your top three beauty products.  1.) Neutrogena On-the-Spot pimple cream.  A-ma-zing.  2.) Herbal Essence mouse, the purple flavor.  3.) Mary Kay foundation, beige 400.

6. What do you do when you’re alone in the car?  Sing like I'm good.  And talk to myself like it's normal.

7. What is the ideal city for you to live in? If you can, take this survey (< that’s a link) and tell us the results. Do you agree with them? 
My answer:  Florence (please see question 4)
Survey says:
1.  St. George, Utah--interesting
2.  Greenville, South Carolina--near granddaddy, maybe
3.  Norfolk, Virginia--how close to Williamsburg, I wonder
4.  El Paso, Texas--NO!  No offense to Texans.  I've been to Texas.  Bad experiences in Texas.
5.  Tulsa, Oklahoma--how close to the beach, I wonder

8. Are you waiting for something?  Yes.  I am waiting for my body to enjoy running.  I am waiting for this headache to go away.  I am waiting for baby time (ahem, Corey).  I am waiting for 80 degrees (helloooo Friday!).  I am waiting for lunch time.

9. What was the last shocking news you heard?  I'm over-dramatic.  Everything is shocking to me.

10. What are three things you wouldn’t do for a million dollars?  1.) Kill a living, breathing thing.  2.) Eat a live bug.  3.)  Harbor a fugitive.  That was a weird answer.

No comments: