Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Confessions

1.  I hate to fly.
2.  I hate planes.
3.  I do not like to travel in any vehicle that is not, in some way, connected to the ground.
4.  I used parmesan cheese on the pizza I made for dinner on Wednesday.  Corey hates parmesan.  While cooking I shuffled the bottle around the kitchen so he wouldn't see it.  Call it a psychology experiment.  I won, he didn't even notice.
5.  I wore a pair of jeans from the condo in Florida.  They weren't mine. 
6.  I had a dream Wednesday night that my sister, Katie, was dating the one Congressman she and her boyfriend are diligently trying to oust.  This can hardly be counted as a confession as I have little control over my dreams.  But I am sorry I laughed until I cried when I woke up.
7.  My closet is arranged by color.  My drawers see no such order.
8.  I once snuck a boy in the house when my parents weren't home.  I then made him dash out the backdoor when my dad pulled up to take me out to lunch.  An unexplained soda can was found in the bushes months later...unexplained no longer.
9.  I am such a morally sound and practically perfect person I doubt I'll have to do these Friday Confessions anymore.
10.  I am not humble.  Confessions continues.

No comments: