Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ten on Tuesday: A through Z



We have fun here on Tuesdays.  And today we change things up a bit.  Yay...I like change.  So much.  It's my favorite thing ever.

A. Age: 29.  As in the real 29, not the I'm-actually-turning-35-but-I'll-continue-to-say-I'm-29-until-I-die 29.


B. Bed Size: Queen.

C. Chore that you hate: dishes.  And folding laundry.

D. Dogs: Oliver, Golden Retriever.



E. Essential start to your day: Breakfast.  Most important meal of the day.  Also a shower.

F. Favorite Color: All of 'em.

G. Gold or Silver: Silver.  My skin tone does not make gold look good.

H. Height: 5'7 3/4", although I'm convinced with the right amount of stretching I'd be back to 5'8".

I. Instruments you play: Trombone.  Not what you expected?

J. Job Title: Legislative Assistant, but with absolutely no legislative work involved.

K. Kids: None.  One dog and one active husband is all I can take right now.

L. Live: Saratoga Springs, New York.  My favorite place this side of the mighty Mississip.

M. Mother’s Name: Debbie.

N. Nicknames: Beetle.

O. Overnight hospital stays: One, right after I was born.  None since.

P. Pet peeve: Where do I begin...people who talk to loud, Massachusetts drivers, squeaky doors...

Q. Quote from a movie: "Did we just become best friends?!"  "Yup!"

R. Right or left handed: Right.

S. Siblings: Two younger sisters.  I love them to friggin' pieces.

T. Time you wake up: 6:30am.

U. Underwear: Yes.

V. Vegetable you hate: Beets.

W. What makes you run late: Good Morning America and that darn Robin Roberts.

X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, at the dentist.

Y. Yummy food that you make: I think I make a mean chocolate chip cookie, and my brownies were tied for first in a bake off.  But I don't like to brag...

Z. Zoo Animal: Bears and monkeys, my favorites.

...

Happy Tuesday!  On deck for tomorrow: wrap-up of the best Cape Cod vacation ev-er.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

You forgot your nickname when you were a little one...BUGLE LIPS...remember??? Love Mom

E said...

What I wouldn't give to legitimately be 5'8".