1. There was a dark brown smudge on my finger last Friday and my first instinct was to lick it off. This could have gone very badly.
2. I assume brown = chocolate.
3. It's a beautiful thing when your pants are too big.
4. Especially when you've forgotten you accidentally bought them too big.
5. While enjoying my pedicure and extreme callous removal over Memorial Day weekend, my guy hit a super sensitive part of my foot and I almost fell out of my chair laughing. The girls in the other chairs were trying not to stare.
6. I have sensitive feet. Hovering several inches over them sends me into a rage of laughter.
7. I may or may not have accidentally kicked Corey in the face after he dared to venture near my feet.
8. I had my first jolt of espresso in several months on Wednesday. Tall iced vanilla latte. I could not stop talking. Or smiling. Or blinking.
9. At Starbucks they get mad if you forget to tell them you wanted your drink "iced."
10. As of post time, I will be perusing used literary treasures at our library's book sale. This is a popular event among book collectors and people who aren't fond of antiperspirant, so finding last season's hottest read for 50 cents is not going to be as easy at it appears.
My craft festival starts tomorrow morning. Oh. Em. Gee. I am so nervous!