Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Ten on Tuesday
1. What’s the recipe for your favorite drink? (Smoothie, alcoholic, coffee, whatever.)
Boring, I know.
2. What kind of razor do you use?
Gillette Quattro. I like the heft of the thing, unlike the flimsy three blade Venus.
3. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
4. What makes the perfect salad? (Lettuce type, toppings, dressing, etc.)
Lots of toppings, the less room for greens the better: chicken, walnuts, pecans, beans, cheese, apples, pears, and pizza crust.
5. What was your favorite subject in school?
Art. And in fourth and fifth grades I was forced to miss it because of glee club practice (it was required of those of us with a hint of singing ability). I was less than pleased, and to this day I still wish I hadn't missed the project where you make a shape and repeat it over and over....see, I don't even know what the stinkin' thing is called, oh I'm so mad.
6. What’s your favorite summer tradition?
Going to camp on Lake Champlain. Oliver swims his furry little heart out, we take walks, BBQ, fall asleep to lake noise (ie. drunk neighbors) and relax. I'm relaxed just thinking about it.
Number two fave: mini-golf for my birthday. 19 days away.
7. Do you suffer from season allergies? How do you combat them?
Sometimes. Last year, slight tickle. This year, I may shove cotton balls directly into my sinus cavities. And because I hate taking medicine (minus ibuprofen for debilitating lady pains) I just sit here, with my nose dripping into my business, and pray for rain to wash all the pollen away.
8. How often do you have to charge your cell phone?
I think I can go two days with light use, but I plug 'er in every night. I never know when I'm going to have a painfully boring day and will need YouTube Matlock to keep me company.
9. Do you have a bucket list?
I've had a pretty eventful life, so if I did have one I'd probably fill it with "learn to knit," or "try oysters."
10. Do you have any desire to go back to school?
YES. Always. I loved school and since I've been out I feel like I'm getting stupid. I'd like to learn new things and refresh the old stuff. But not the mathematical old stuff, it's been pretty useless so far.
Happy Tuesday! Thanks Chelsea for more of the random I love...