Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Confessions

1.  I have been working with a woman in another office over the phone for a few months now and have been calling her Taffy when recently I found out that her name might actually be Cathy.

"So Taffy, is that a nickname?"

"Well, my full name is Catherine, so..."

Oh Em Gee has she been saying CATHY this whole time??

2.  My boss's daughter was cleaning out her attic and wanted to give away her adorable little baby buggy, the same one I fell in love with when I first saw it two years ago.


So I took it.

Let the preggo rumors flow!

3.  But just to be clear: no bun in this oven.

Just a pram in the closet.

4.  Elton John is coming to the Saratoga Performing Arts Center in September.  I almost lost my marbles, but because I'm not sure I'll be able to afford a five million dollar ticket I have resigned to camping out on the lawn just outside the gate.

5.  Guilty pleasure, music edition: Elton John.

6.  If Neil Diamond was coming with him I would have had a heart attack.


7.  Oliver had a little bit of tummy troubles on Wednesday that had Corey and me on poop patrol:
 
"Did he poop."
 
"Yeah."
 
"How'd it look??"
...
 
"Did the dog poo?"
 
"He did.  Dark brown, soggy at the end...."
...
 
"How was the poop?"
 
"We're all clear."
 
Thank goodness that's over with.
 
8.  Our prized tomato plant:


"I swear it's gotten bigger since Sunday..."

9.  If we actually get tomatoes from this thing it will be because I had nothing to do with it.

10.  I kill plants.

1 comment:

E said...

Our dog had some intestinal issues a few years ago. Never has a dog pooping been watched with so much fascination and hope.