1. I did not think I would survive this week.
2. But I did. And now I have a weekend of fun things planned. More on that Monday.
3. Last night I played trivia at a bowling alley. Good thing for questions like "list 10 of the last 21 'People's Sexiest Man Alive'" and "name the celebrity staring in the new reality series Why Not." Otherwise I may not have had a chance to put my daily celebrity gossip updates to good use.
4. I should add our team won and we had to split a $20 gift card between seven of us.
5. While at the LARAC festival last weekend my sister slipped away to use the "vendor" bathroom in an office building (as opposed to port-a-potties for the general public). When she came back she went into great detail on how nice and clean the bathroom was.
"It was so elegant...I wasn't dressed right!"
6. In sixth grade I was on one of my school's basketball teams. It was the team for kids who have to count out the steps in a lay-up.
I just thought you should know that about me.
7. My dad and I are planning a pretty large fundraiser this summer. I put together a binder with all of our information:
"Where is the binder?"
"It's the purple one in my purse."
"Oh, you mean periwinkle?"
My dad knows periwinkle.
8. Guilty pleasure, food edition: Pizzeria Uno deep dish individual pizza. That crust makes me melt. It's so wrong it's right.
9. On Saturday I was wondering aloud why certain pieces of my jewelry didn't seem to appeal to my age group. My mom answered my out loud thoughts:
"You go on quilting retreats and watch Matlock."
10. I am out of touch with my generation....sigh. Anyone looking for a fourth for bridge?