1. I think I'm allergic to silly bands. Dangit.
2. I googled myself and found another Stacie Lucas. Well, she was a Stacey Lucas. Close enough. I emailed her and tried not to sound weird. But the fact that I emailed someone just because we have the same name is weird in itself. Mission unaccomplished.
3. Yes, I am sick of duckface.
4. When I was in first grade I had a potty mouth. But in my defense, I had no idea what "mother effer" meant.
5. My sister, Kimberlie, was too afraid she would slip up saying the title of the movie, "Meet the Fockers," so she instead calls it "Meet the Effers." Not my confession, but funny nonetheless.
6. Don't pee on me and tell me it's raining.
I love that saying, and have used it in a few conversations, however all seriousness is lost and I'm stuck with a killer argument with nowhere to go.
7. "If a squirrel poops in the woods and no one is around..." Wait, that's not how it goes. But seriously, I have never seen squirrel poop.
8. I don't understand modern art, but I love to stand next to it while someone takes a picture of me with my "what the...?" face.
9. I just found out what Skype is last week. But I still have no idea how it actually works.
10. I found some old pictures of me. Oh you are going to laugh at my buck-toothedness. But you'll have to wait.