Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Confessions

1.  I prefer my hair short, as it is now, however, when I run it bounces up and down against my neck mullet style ala A.C. Slater.  I hate that.

2.  I am fascinated with cars.  Have been for awhile.  When I was 10 I asked my grandma if she would leave her Jag to me in her will.

3.  I also asked for my aunt's VW bug.

4.  I ate an ice cream sandwich for breakfast Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday because I was on vacation from eating healthy.

5.  I also ate six mini Cinnabuns, my weight in pizza, and DQ chicken strips with gravy and a Blizzard to wash it down.

This conversation actually happened:

"Do you want a Blizzard?"

"Heavens no!"

...

"I'll take a small choco chunk."

6.  Katie and I went to the resort's water park on Monday.  We were the only two over the age of 20 running around without children.


7.  I feel no shame playing in a water park tree house sans children, nor do I feel even a tad childish taunting a tubby young boy with the possibility of a severe soaking while manning a particular water feature.  That's how I roll.

8.  I say things like "that's how I roll" and I call people "my dawgs" because I was born in the LBC and if my boy Snoop Dog can do it, so can I.  Foo. 

Wait, isn't that Mr. T?

9.  I can now add water slides to the growing list of things that make me motion sick:

  • car

  • boat

  • plane

  • wobbly chair

  • picturing car ride

  • rice pudding

  • water slide
10. I am deathly afraid of the dark.  I once sat in a pitch black room after a power outage completely motionless except for my thumb pressing random buttons on my cell phone to keep it lit for 45 minutes until my parents came home.

10.5.  I am really glad Blogger gave back the video option and spell check.  I may or may not have squealed.

I may or may not have squealed when it told me I spelled squealed wrong.

Squealed looks really funny now...

Squealed.

No comments: