Thursday, July 8, 2010

Virginia Kicked My Butt

As in the State of Virginia.

It was too dang hot to move, but I moved anyway.  All over the golf course.  And I'm paying for it dearly today.

We golfed at 8:30am Tuesday and walked off the course at 1:00pm.  At 1:00pm the temperature was close to 95 degrees with the same humidity as a glass of water.

I didn't realize I had semi-cooked myself until later that afternoon.  Luckily I was still able to make it to my basket weaving class.

More on basket weaving later.  It was sooooo Dirty Dancing.  I half expected to meet a rebellious dance instructor that I would later on have a tawdry love affair with that my father would not approve of.  I doubt Corey would have been thrilled either.

I'm not sunburned.  Not even close actually.  I might have gotten enough of a tan to earn the distinction of second palest person this side of the Mason-Dixon.

I just got too hot.

When Corey and I left the condo for home yesterday morning I was still a slow moving nauseous grouch.

When Corey and I arrived home eight hours later I was a slow moving nauseous grouch with a headache.

And this morning as I pulled myself out of bed I was a slow moving hungry nauseous grouch.

I am assuming this will go away.

I am hoping this will go away....

See ya when I'm back to 98.6.

No comments: