Happy Tuesday everyone! Where was I yesterday? On a mountain.
1. How do you take your coffee on an average day? How do you like your coffee if you’re splurging?
I don't. Coffee makes me look (and feel?) like a crack addict. Those Starbucks frappucino things you get in the grocery store are even worse. Don't even try to have a conversation with me when I'm on one, you will not get a word in and you just might find out what I really think of you.
2. What is your genre of books to read?
Historical fiction. I love history, and the best way to learn it is to throw in some nonsense love story.
3. Where do you want to retire, if you could go anywhere?
I would like to retire to an RV. I'm not one to settle down in one place.
4. The 17-year-old you is told to write a 10-minute speech. What topic would you have picked?
17-year-old Stacie would write a speech on Abraham Lincoln because she would have been too busy to pick a more obscure topic that would require research.
5. What word describes you best?
I hate these "describe yourself" questions because what if I say I'm something and you're like, "She is soooo not as pretty as Angelina Jolie."
6. What is the next “event” that you are looking forward to? (ex.: vacation, moving, date, job change, etc)
I'm really looking forward to Vacation Bible School being over. Is that bad? Being craft leader and Master of Ceremonies is making me just a teensy bit nervous. And anxious. And stressed. But just a teensy bit.
7. Do you like to discuss controversial topics or do you prefer to avoid those types of conversations?
I usually try to avoid controversial topics unless you'd like to discuss the nutritional value of including Big Macs in Happy Meals. Otherwise, I have no idea what's going on in the world.
"Hey, what do you think of Obama's health care plan?"
8. Would you rather add 4 free hours to each day, or add 1 extra day to the week?
After work I usually have a meeting and I get home at 8:30pm, at the earliest. I have just enough time to brush my teeth, take my face off, and have one mini-conversation with Corey before it's time for bed at 9:30. Extra hours would leave me plenty of time to walk the dog, work in my studio, maybe do a chore or two...
An extra day would just be like another Saturday, which is when I have good intentions to get up early, make breakfast, clean the entire apartment and do all the grocery shopping, but usually end up sitting around watching Lifetime movies.
9. If you created a sports team; what would your colors and mascot be?
I did have a team. A wedding dress shopping team. We had pink t-shirts that said Wedding Smashers on them. Our goal: storm through the racks at Filene's Basement Wedding Dress Sale and find me the perfect dress. Our chant: "We want a dress!"
No mascot. Poor thing would have been trampled.
10. If you had to be a teacher, what subject would you teach?
I originally went to school to be a junior high art teacher. But after drawing an eyelash curler for eight weeks and having a teacher from...Canada, I switched my major.