2. I ordered a new phone that requires me to have a Gmail account. I. Don't. Like. It. But I also don't like change so this was to be expected.
3. At my boss's golf tournament Monday (where I was required to volunteer) I practically threw cigars at golfers to get rid of them. I wanted the box they came in. In other words, I promoted cancer so I could have a place to store craft junk. I feel so dirty...but organized.
4. I keep tags on clothes when I wear them just in case I stop liking them and need to take them back.
You're starting to regret knowing me now.
5. The song Kiss From a Rose by Seal reminds me of my made-up boyfriend, Brian, in 8th grade. He resembled Brad Renfro:
6. If you hold down the Ctrl key and try to scroll it either makes the picture on your screen bigger or smaller. I realized this after yelling at my computer for 25 minutes, not knowing a stack of papers was secretly holding down the key for me.
7. I am a Pioneer Woman contest winner. I won one of these suckers in December...
and now I can't imagine my life without it.
If it weren't for #5 you'd be so jealous of me.
8. I love this commercial more than chocolate. So if you want to give me dancing hamsters in ghetto gear I would be much obliged.
9. I ran out of empathy yesterday. Lord help the people who call today looking for assistance from the Senator's office; they just may get the "friendly" advice they never wanted.
10. Boiled acorns smell like sweet tea. Don't ask me how I know this.