Friday, July 23, 2010

Friday Confessions

1.  My high school boyfriend called me Tracy, the name of his ex-girlfriend.  My friends thought this was hilarious and continued to call me Tracy for the remainder of our high school career.

2.  I ordered a new phone that requires me to have a Gmail account.  I.  Don't.  Like.  It.  But I also don't like change so this was to be expected.

3.  At my boss's golf tournament Monday (where I was required to volunteer) I practically threw cigars at golfers to get rid of them.  I wanted the box they came in.  In other words, I promoted cancer so I could have a place to store craft junk.  I feel so dirty...but organized.

4.  I keep tags on clothes when I wear them just in case I stop liking them and need to take them back.

You're starting to regret knowing me now.

5.  The song Kiss From a Rose by Seal reminds me of my made-up boyfriend, Brian, in 8th grade.  He resembled Brad Renfro:


6.  If you hold down the Ctrl key and try to scroll it either makes the picture on your screen bigger or smaller.  I realized this after yelling at my computer for 25 minutes, not knowing a stack of papers was secretly holding down the key for me.

7.  I am a Pioneer Woman contest winner.  I won one of these suckers in December...

and now I can't imagine my life without it.

If it weren't for #5 you'd be so jealous of me.

8.  I love this commercial more than chocolate.  So if you want to give me dancing hamsters in ghetto gear I would be much obliged.

9.  I ran out of empathy yesterday.  Lord help the people who call today looking for assistance from the Senator's office; they just may get the "friendly" advice they never wanted.

10. Boiled acorns smell like sweet tea.  Don't ask me how I know this.

1 comment:

jen said...

the song Kiss from a Rose by Seal reminds me of my highschool crush on Tommy Lee Jones...
for the longest time after i saw The Fugitive, i was going to be a U.S Marshal...