Friday, July 16, 2010

Friday Confessions

1.  While in a fancy lady dress at a ballet gala I got bit by a mosquito.  On my butt.  What is the best way to go about scratching without being inappropriate?

2.  I fall asleep to King of the Hill.

3.  At the gala I met Sex and the City author Candace Bushnell and managed to not walk all over my tongue.  She probably will want to write a book about me.

4.  When did I walk all over my tongue?  When I met the Mayor of the Village of South Glens Falls.  I am sure he still remembers the idiot working reception at the Post Star.  (this was before i worked for a State Senator.)

5.  For this reason, when Rudy Giuliani came to an event honoring my boss I refused to meet him.

6.  I only allow myself to take medicine when I feel like I am going to die.  Ditto for doctor visits.

"It looks like you have swine flu.  You should be wearing this mask and you'll have to use the back door."

Both in one day.  Super fun.

7.  I may or may not have spent my lunch break scrolling through Paris Hilton's twitpics.

8.  I love Matlock. 

9.  I also love Blues Traveler, despite the pledge I took with my best friend in 6th grade that they were the worst band ever...along with Hootie and the Blowfish.  I secretly anti-pledged the pledge.

10.  Today is my birthday.....!

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Technically, it is not your birthday until 3:30 pm (pacific time)!!! But, early Happy Birthday to my beautiful baby...yes, you will always be my baby!! Love Mom

jen said...

awww, what a great mom comment!!
Happy Birthday! and yes, Blues Traveler is great (hootie...is not!)

Jessica said...

Happy Birthday!