1. I like cheese. I'm not all ga-ga over it, but I do enjoy me a slice over crackers occasionally. However, to think of how it's made, with all the bacteria nonsense, makes me a little queasy.
2. Corey grades my posts. Surprisingly, the ones where I mention him receive A+ marks.
3. Speaking of Corey, sometimes he gets what he deserves for being so snarky. Yesterday, a car drove through a huge puddle as he was walking down the sidewalk. And, yes, he was drenched. We later found chunks of snow stuck in the hood of his jacket.
4. And then he was nearly sexually assaulted by the dog.
5. I keep tissues in my sleeves. Like your grammy. Then I forget about them and find tissues laying all around the house. Or in the dryer. Or in my dog's mouth.
6. I want to be famous just so I can be on Dancing With the Stars.
7. My nails grow funny. Because the skin creeps out I can't cut them short and when I type on a laptop my fingers slide all around them keys.
8. I can never have a laptop and that makes me sad.
9. I pick up dogs. The little ones. If you have a dog that is pick-upable I will. And then I will ignore you. Sorry.
10. Yesterday was my parents' anniversary and I had to be reminded by my husband. I am a bad daughter. But then again it's something like 32 years they've been married so I'm sure they aren't making a big deal anymore. But then again being married 32 years to my dad should earn my mom a gold star or a parade. I just drive the guy home from work and I want to throw myself out of the car.
Just kidding daddy!! Happy Anniversary!!
Peace out, foo's. Just kidding. I think very highly of you.