Monday, March 7, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up, Or Maybe Not

Snow.

That's it.  That's all I want to talk about.

I've taken offense to this recent weather development.  Just when we start to hit the 50 degree mark, a brief reminder that spring is on its way, we get dumped on with a billion inches of snow.

Remember, I love snow.  Love, love, love it.  In December.  And January.  But eventually, as with peanut butter on an English muffin every single day, I get sick of it.  Really stinkin' sick.

It takes me 15 minutes to get dressed just to let the dog out to do his business.  And I have to wear two pairs of pants at all times.  Don't even get me started on the frump-factor of said pants, they score off the charts, my co-workers can verify.

And I slip and slide wherever I go.  Walking the dog, walking to my car, standing in the driveway.  When I'm struggling to regain footing I put my panic face on, which is a very contorted version of my own.  With the face comes an inside-voice scream/holler/"whhooooeeeeaaaooowww!"

It's embarrassing, to say the least.

I need spring to be here.

**sigh**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I tried really hard to appreciate snow this winter. REALLY HARD. Because like, I want to live in Lake Placid one day and well, that's far colder and snowier than Hudson Falls.

I'm officially UNAPPRECIATIVE of snow! I took a chunk out of my knuckle on ice, my work pants were wet up to my knees and my make up sweated off my face after 10 minutes of shoveling.

NO MORE!! *stomps foot* >:O