Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Gotta bust these out lickety-split today...



1. What is your cleaning style like?
Corey says, "What cleaning style??"  But he's a brat.  I do a little here, then a little there, leaving half finished projects all over the place. 
2. What is your favorite thing to add to an outfit to take it from casual to classy?
A belt.  I spruce up pjs all the time with a fancy belt and am able to then wear them to work.   Yes, I wear my sleep clothes to work sometimes.  Don't judge.

3. Do you like stormy weather?
YES.  I am a big fan of disastrous weather.  Unless it's wind.  I'm afraid huge wind gusts will pick up garbage cans and throw them through my windows.

4. What is your favorite cold treat on a hot day?
Plum Dandy yogurt, and all the fancy fixin's.

5. What is your favorite warm treat on a cold day?
Depends on my mood, sometimes I need me some warm cider, sometimes I need a plate full of crispy tater tots.

6. Who is your favorite animated character?
Any one of those Looney Tunes.  Although I do get a big kick out of Sheen Estevez.  You know, the guy from Jimmy Neutron...?

7. What do you keep your jewelry in?
A jewelry stand with more drawers than I have jewelry.  But I'm working on my collection of Claire's fashion hoops.

8. Do any of the rooms in your house have a theme?
Yeah, brown.  I think I've mentioned before Corey's love of all things brown.  I've managed to sneak a little red and green into the mix.  Oh, and we now have bath towels in the colors of South Africa's flag.

9. Do you watch any interior design TV shows – if so, what is your favorite?
I am addicted to HGTV, more specifically any remodeling shows.  I almost have Corey convinced we, too, could take a dilapidated shanty and turn it into our dream house.

And I have just the shanty in mind...

10. When was the last time you did something risk-taking?
Yesterday.  I borrowed Corey's car while he's been in Vegas.  It's new, and fancy, and fast, and he thinks I can't handle it and will run over old people.  True story.

...

Enjoy Tuesday!  And if you're in the arctic circle (northeast), enjoy watching the four feet of snow melt!!

1 comment:

jen said...

i was almost convinced that my husband and i could fix up a shanty based on all the re-do shows i have seen. then we decided to rearrange our bedroom (in the 900 sq ft apt...) and it was brutal! i love my marriage and perhaps a fixer upper may not be the best idea...perhaps...