Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ten on Tuesday


1. What type of cell phone do you have and how would you rate it?
I have one of the first versions of the Motorola Droid.  I loved it when I got it, yeah it was a little bulky and weighs about two pounds, but I could pinch my fingers and make the screen shrink!

A few months later a newer version came out and I was over it.  Sitting next to Corey's light-as-air Samsung Something, this sucker looks like garbage.

Despite it all, I do still like the thing.


2. What has been your most serious injury?
Well, I've never broken anything and I've never needed stitches.  I've been scraped and bruised, but nothing too serious.

On Sunday I pulled a muscle in my hip making the bed.  That was pretty painful...

3. What is one movie you hate and why?
I can only think of movies I strongly dislike (The Wedding Date and Leap Year) so I am going to hijack this question to ask a question of my own: do people really think the more f-bombs the merrier?  Does this make a concept funnier??

Wait a second, I think my old lady is showing...

4. How many email addresses do you have?
I have a hotmail, a gmail and an expired yahoo.  Then I have an account for an event my dad and I plan every fall now and will have another one for the event we're planning for this summer.

Needless to say, I have a little piece of paper in my wallet to help me keep track of user names, passwords, and my own name, as even that changes from account to account.

5. What website do you waste the most time on?
It's a tie between blogger and People online.  First I need to the minute updates on what all of my bloggie friends are doing and second I need to see what exactly is up with Selena and Justin.

6. Which Mexican restaurant makes the best salsa?
I'm not a salsa gal.  But I will tell you who makes the best tamales: my mom.

7. What is your dream car?
Currently, one that gets me from here to there using as little gas as possible.  But in a perfect, 70-cent gas world I would love Mercedes new mid-size SUV.  It looks like a cute little sneaker.

8. If you could spend up to $100 with no strings or restrictions or guilt, what would you buy?
I would like some new shoes, please.  I'm way behind in shoe fashion and it's 'bout to be embarrassing.  But I'm afraid if I were allowed to go willy-nilly in a DSW (because of course you want more bang for your buck in this situation) I would head straight for the orthotics.  My days of hurts-so-bad-I-can-only-sit-here-and-look-pretty are over.

9. What is your favorite board game?
Monopoly.  Even though I lose my patience and make careless investments that cost me the game.  Ugh.  But I have good memories of playing with the fam.

10. How often do you change your hairstyle?
Not often enough.  I used to change every couple months in college.  I'd go short, grow it out, cut it all funky, then put red in it, then put blond in it, then cry because the red and blond made pink.  It was fun.   But now that I'm a grown up I've gone all boring with my 'do.  Only just recently did I dare try a slightest hint of highlights.  And the idea of going pixie will probably forever be an idea. 

Whoopsie!  There goes my old lady again...

...

Enjoy Tuesday folks!  (More like Monday for me...I was laid up yesterday with a bed-makin' injury.  You know how it is.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another Monopoly fan! I put in my entry that I have a hard time getting to play it because no one ever wants to take the time!

Corey said...

Sometimes the, "F" Bomb as you call it, can really turn a phrase from so-so, to really funny....not sure how, it just can!

Oh....you have far too many shoes already!

Anonymous said...

I'm so with you on #1. I have one of the first Droids, as well, and I'm sure if I threw it at a building I could knock it down.