1. I read this in the paper Monday: Iran says it can make yellowcake. It was not the article I thought it would be...
2. While brushing my teeth I often wonder if zombies are creeping up behind me.
3. Last Saturday I spent the day in New York City with a group of people who are very liberal with their f-bombs and other choice words. After a full day I got back on the train to head home. I looked in a mirror and noticed my very limp hair and said to myself, "I gotta put this sh#! up."
4. The last time I was on a train before last weekend was in California when I was around 10 years old. My family was on our way to San Juan Capistrano when we passed a group of about 30 people all bent over, mooning the train. So many butts....
5. My parents are Toby Mac groupies.
6. This one is embarrassing: Only just recently did I discover people's references to "Big Brother" did not actually have anything to do with the TV show.
7. I have lost all faith in Doorbusters and Bonus Buys. Yesterday Bon Ton advertised a Magic Bullet set for "only" $39.97. They say the original price is $80 when I know for a fact those suckers are only $50. Who do you think you're fooling Bon Ton??
8. While sitting at a desk or table, if I see a spot of something that appears to be sticky I feel this irresistible urge to touch it. This action is always, always, always followed by, "what was I thinking?!"
I'm just curious.
9. On Wednesday I turned down an entire tray of deviled eggs.
"Are you sure? We aren't going to eat them...?"
"Um. No thanks."
Way to choose that day to be polite.
10. I have a tendency to avoid change. Even when the same corner of the locker room I use at the gym starts to smell like pee.