2. I've been walking around for the past two months with a hole in my coat the size of my fist.
3. When I drink orange juice in the morning I burp like Tupperware.
4. Corey stole my chapstick. I feel naked without it.
5. This morning I may or may not have touched dog poo. I'm really not sure. I hope not. Those dang poop bags are just too small to fit a full ski glove and one large dump.
6. My dog has a shrink.
7. Overdue band reference: a friend of mine mentioned how she still might know how to play Anchors Away on her flute and I practically fell over and shouted from the floor, "THAT'S MY SCHOOL SONG!!"
8. The complaint department (aka my phone) is closed from now until January 3rd. I will only accept the following conversations:
- Merry Christmas
- You've won a million dollars
- I love your hair like that
- Your skirt is tucked into your pantyhose
10. I hate spinach. When I say I eat handfuls that means I've chopped it up and hid it with much better tasting food. Like cheese.
Have a Merry Christmassy weekend! I will not see you as I have more hair pulling, I mean holiday prepping to do...
(Jesus is the reason for the season, Jesus is the reason for the season...)