Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ten on Tuesday



1. What do you order at Starbucks?
Tall chamomile tea.  Blech.  What I really want is something creamy with chocolate in it, but since I usually waste my chocolate points on actual chocolate bars I'm stuck with gross flavored water.

2. Where is your favorite place to eat breakfast?
Since breakfast is my most favorite meal of the day I have so many places I love.  There is a restaurant that serves nothing but crepes, or creeps as my dad calls them, both savory and sweet.  Then there is a bakery that has my fav-or-ite muffin, the raspberry corn.  And of course there's Denny's.

3. Are you on Twitter? Why or why not?
Yes, but I don't know how it works.  I signed myself up, started reading about @ functions and gave up.

4. What is your favorite Christmas movie?
Christmas Vacation.  Corey and I watch it and say all the lines and it never gets old!!

5. Are you a good gift giver?
No, I'm terrible!!  I never seem to be able to read a person's likes and really likes.  I end up getting functional gifts like "here's a set of weights because you said you were fat!"

6. Do you like your handwriting? Bonus points for posting a picture.
Sometimes.  I'm just glad it's legible.

ps. I've posted this picture on here before.  Weird.

7. Is your signature legible?
No way!  It goes something like St-squiggle L-squiggle.  But before I was married I was signing StD.  ew.

8. Have you ever been to New York during Christmas season?
See yesterday's post.  But even better than that, Corey and I sometimes go down on Christmas Eve!  We have lunch at the cafe right in Rockefeller Plaza and watch the skaters.  One year, a guy proposed to his girlfriend right there on the ice!  The rink staff cleared everyone off the ice but the couple.  After skating around a few more minutes and her going "what the heck is going on here...?" he knelt down in the middle and did the whole thing with the box, but it was a necklace and he could NOT get the sucker on.  He either gave up, or she did it herself, I can't remember, and another staff person came out with a whole lot of roses.   It was so cute I just about died of romance overload.

9. Are there any items that you are completely brand loyal?
Definitely.  I will not be convinced any other toothpaste is better than Crest.

10. Who is your favorite public speaker?
I'm not exposed to speakers too often these days.  Now that I'm a high school grad and all.  James McDonald was the first person who popped into my head.  We saw him earlier this year.  He talked about trials and hard stuff and cancer and more hard stuff but not in a "man, life sux" kind of way.  Plug:  if you don't know Mr. McDonald, look him up.  Another plug:  if you don't know Jesus, look him up too.

Peace, out.

1 comment:

Erin said...

First off, if you're going to spend $3.79 on a drink at Starbucks, it sure as heck better not be some sort of brown leaf water. Next time, order something with lots of cream that will likely give you diarrhea... you know, for fun. That way, you can get rid of all of the crap you just drank! (I realize this sounds crazycakes.)

Secondly, I don't know why you'd ever come to Atlanta, but when I tell you to let me know, I am dead serious. You MUST come to The Crepe Revolution. Bring your own coffin because you will DIE.

Thirdly, that's 10 to the 23rd power, not 1,023. So, there. =)

Fourth, play this at work tomorrow. Your work will LOVE me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkerzEpY-PM