Friday, April 2, 2010

Friday Confessions

1.  Gerard Butler.  (also the first item on my birthday list)
2.  I woke up to snow last week.  I cried.
3.  To spell "together" I have to, to this day, sound out "to-get-her."  I still can't spell restaurant or exercise right (thank you spell check).
4.  I don't know how to boil an egg.
5.  My favorite "comfort" movies  are The Mummy, Indiana Jones, and The Silence of the Lambs.  Weird, right?
6.  Both my dad and Corey have told me I chew too loud.  So when I eat lunch at my desk I have to time my chewing with the start of the heater and my officemate's phone conversations.  Thanks guys.
7.  Confessions are getting me in trouble.  I'm grounded from last week's post.
8.  My favorite show on TV is about a chemistry teacher dying of cancer who gets himself into all kinds of shenanigans while making and selling methamphetamine.  There is something seriously wrong with me.
9.  I walk around with the screen door wide open: I can't be trusted to remember to do anything beyond the two motions it normally takes to put my pants back together, button-zip.  If those two motions are used to double button I'm in big, embarrassing trouble.
10.  My mom recently had surgery on her foot.  My sister took time off from work to help her.  I made fun of her ugly shoe and pretended like I was going to stomp on her toe.

No comments: