1. I have been a motionless blob all week. My boss should be collecting money from me.
2. I want a bird. I want a little colorful bird that I can keep in a fancy antique cage next to a ficus tree on which I will allow it to roam. It will be friends with my dog and I will find them, on occasion, curled up together napping.
3. I often live in a fantasy world.
4. My first day back to my cardio-kickboxing routine was Tuesday. I haven't been able to walk normal since.
5. Kimberlie's bulldog puppy has a scrunchy face. I sometimes put the palm of my hand over the front of her face and pretend like I have to push on her nose to keep it scrunchy like that.
6. I am prone to motion sickness. I get sick in a car, plane, boat, wobbly chair, etc.
7. I used to think our bodies were made up of worms. I think my Aunt Cindy confirmed this.
8. I clogged the toilet Tuesday morning and left for work and left it for Corey to fix.
9. I clog the toilet often. I blame my perfectly efficient constitution.
10. Most recent guilty pleasure: butter. It makes the world go 'round. But I exaggerate.