Wednesday, April 28, 2010

One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish

Correction:  I might have implied yesterday that my parents were neglectful of my brain development by not reading to me.  Ever.  Apparently, being the first child and not having other brats to attend to, they read to me.  A lot.  While I sat on the potty waiting for my pee pees.

After posting yesterday, I received this email:

"What do you mean you don’t remember being read too???? We were always reading to you…how do you think you got potty trained...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???????????? Don’t you remember Are you my Mother????? And all the other Dr. Seuss books? You better get your little self right back on that blog and tell those 4 other followers just how often we read to you missy!!!



Love mom.

See, she exaggerates too.  Notice the excessive punctuation.  And maybe she underestimates the popularity of my quaint little blog.  But probably not.  At least she still loves me. 
 
Then my dad:
 
"She is in trouble!!!! She was read to all the time that I can remember......"


I told them I would post a correction today.  He said:
 
"Lets leave out the potty training thing tho."
 
Sorry daddy, I thought it was cute.  I guess I'm back to being a bad daughter again!

No comments: