Thursday, April 22, 2010

Poor choices and tummy grumblies

I was out of commission yesterday thanks to a very bad stomach ache.

I'm assuming it was the creamy casserole, followed by the brownie, followed by the black beans, followed by the cake, followed by the cake, followed by the cookie Tuesday night that did me in.  Apparently my 27 year old stomach can no longer handle my normal eating habits.

Great.

So I decided it was best for me, and those who share our community bathroom at the office, to stay home.

And home I stayed.  Until I went out to lunch with Corey, where I ate a buffalo chicken sandwich topped with bleu cheese dressing and a couple greasy fries on the side and a frosted brownie cake for dessert.

In hindsight, that probably wasn't the best idea.

But I digested.  And all is well.

No comments: