I just wanted to say, at the end of yesterday, there was an even bigger disparity between Corey's day in Vegas and my day in the real world.
Corey still did all the things I figured he would. (funny...or scary how well i know him)
Stacie, on the other hand:
1. her phone stopped working at 6:30 am
2. from 8:30 to 1:15 she was on the phone (office phone) with Verizon tech support
3. took a break from 11:00-11:20 to nap on bosses couch to relieve massive headache
4. woke up with lines on forehead
5. went to meeting with Congressman with lines on forehead.
6. spent 1 hour in Verizon getting replacement phone.
7. back at office reloading phone settings
8. went to the hospital for some cafeteria food with dad, only food consumed to this point (4pm) was a banana
9. home at 5pm
10. skewerd fruit kabobs, vege kabobs, and fingers (not part of the menu), baked cookies, weed whacked
11. picked up friends (that part wasn't horrible)
I would have enjoyed filing.