Saturday, June 13, 2009

97 days...

According to my wedding checklist, which I follow as if they were instructions to breathe, now is the time to "Start taking better care of yourself..."

ummm....what?

"...eat right, exercise..."

Ok, why?

"...so you look and feel great on your wedding day."

Alright checklist, now you've gone too far. I didn't say anything when you told me to get organized, like I couldn't figure that out for myself, and I held my tongue when you told me to get my bridesmaids measurements (don't you know ladies do not like to share this information?).

But to tell me that I am starting to look like one of those droopy old love seats you see sitting on the sidewalk outside a college apartment and that I'd better get in shape or I risk running off my fiance is just a little harsh, to say the least.

No comments: