Thursday, June 18, 2009

92 days...

Corey looks out for me. He sticks up for me. And bless his heart, he texts me when I have made "serious spelling/grammar errors" so that I may avoid embarrassment from the three people who read this blog. What would I do without him?

Well, I'll tell you:
  • I would show up on time: When invited to dinners, outings, special events, etc. Corey likes to look his best. That includes following a detailed regimen of changing clothes 4 times, leaving me in the car while he runs in and changes a 5th time, gelling his hair, re-gelling his hair, moving gelled pieces of hair around after they have dried, then posing in front of the mirror. This process begins 15-20 minutes before we have to be at our pre-arranged meeting place.
  • I would live in a messy apartment: I am a slob by no means, however, I am too busy to clean up after myself. Corey is the sucker fish to my algae-filled tank. My last fork full of food is barely out of my mouth before he grabs my plate to put it in the dishwasher.
  • I would be so bored: aside from traveling through all of New England on weekends, Corey has been one of the biggest supporters of my craft projects. From my horse butt earings to my paintings to my crazy ideas for children's books, he keeps me going!

No comments: