Monday, June 22, 2009

88 days...

All work and no play makes Stacie cranky and irritable.

Weekend phone conversation:

"I'm throwing the ball for Oliver off the dock! He just jumps right off the end!!" him

"Sorry, I can't hear you, I'm auditioning our string quartet. Sounds like you're having a great time." me

"Yeah, we just had some hot dogs!" him

"What was that? Katie's 90lb Rottweiler/monster mix just grabbed the whole roasted chicken off the counter." me

"Oh. It's so peaceful and relaxing here...the boats passing by, the waves on the shore." him

"Hang on, I'm going to have to put you on speaker phone, I have to use both hands to do this cutting and pasting for the the seven presents I am working on." me

"That's ok, I'm going to bed now anyway." him

"Wow, 9:30. Ok, I'm just going to let the dog out, review tomorrow's Sunday school lesson, clean up my clay mess, and start a movie to keep me company while I work on my next project." me

Glad you had a wonderful, fun-filled time, dear.

No comments: