Friday, June 26, 2009

84 days...

Wait...just wait a second....

After this thing in September, does that mean I have to give up my hunky nightly news anchors?

Am I supposed to stop watching Good Morning America and its Sam Champion with his perfect blond side wave and witty remarks, and Chris Cuomo with his smooth voice and poignant, yet factual, reporting??

Surely, 20/20's John Stossel and Dateline's Keith Morrison are safe to drool over. You just can't ask me to forgo their thought-provoking investigative journalism and dreamy stares for reruns of Seinfeld and Everybody Loves Raymond!

And I might as well crawl into a deep dark hole with nothing to eat but the creepy, crawly creatures of the night if I can't have my weekly dose of Brian Williams and his awkward side smile.

Look, I'm not asking Corey to give up Without a Trace actress, Poppy Montgomery and her stringy blond hair (awww, did your show just get canceled??). Or Jeanine Whatever, the horse racing girl, and her fake...teeth.

So let me keep my charmingly pale anchormen and we'll call it even.

No comments: