Thursday, July 16, 2009

64 days...

There's something else significant about today....what is it.

Hmmmm....what could it be.

I just can't seem to rememb.....oh yeah, it's my birthday.

Duh.

I think, in honor of me, I should have a Get Out Of Jail Free card for the day because I plan on running all the red lights in town.

I should also be presented with a chocolate milkshake every two hours.

A pedicure at my desk would be nice, but if you tickle my feet I will kick you...mainly because it's a reflex, but partly because I can do whatever I want on my day.

Gifts may be presented after 2pm. By then I'm super bored and could use a distraction. And new stuff.

I will need at least a loaf of bread to soak up all the milkshake in my belly, but be creative with it. Maybe a bread pudding sans raisins, fried egg sandwich, a lunch parfait, whatever.

Traditional birthday dinner festivities will commence at 6pm. At that time I will be stuffing my face with sausage and peppers, macaroni salad, and chocolate cake.

I think this is a good, yet mildly unorganized, start. Feel free to throw in an impromptu brownie or $50 bill as you see fit.

No comments: