I am still on the road to recovery from my Six Flags all-day excursion Saturday.
I plan to be fully back on track by August.
I went on two rides.
On this day, three days before I turn 27, I am addressing the pathetic old lady I have become by writing out a list of things I can no longer do in my old age:
- I cannot stay up late, 10:30pm is late.
- I cannot sleep in. Internal alarm set to 6:30am.
- I cannot eat all junk, all the time without tummy grumblies.
- I cannot swim anytime, anywhere. The water is always too cold.
- I cannot crawl through the tubes at Chuck E. Cheese or McDonald's. This I'm actually really bummed about.
- I cannot sit cross-legged on the floor for any length of time.
- I cannot sit on the floor. Period.
And now a list of things old people and I have in common:
- Drinking tea.
- Sitting on a bench, watching people.
- Watching foreign films.
- Listening to boring art lectures.
- Movie night with parents.
- Pants that come up to my belly button.
- PBS. History Channel. All things educational.
I don't know what is worse, the fact that I am 26 going on 65, or that I'm ok with it!