Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wedding on hold

Happy July!!

This is the most special month of the year. This is the month where we all can celebrate my existence and I don't have to do a single thing...like pick up dog poo, wash the dishes, plan a wedding, do actual work in my office, etc.

July 16th is my birthday!! And as it is tradition to announce my birthday wishes, I will publish them here:

  1. Golden Doodle puppy
  2. Muscles
  3. Armoire
  4. Rubber stamps
  5. A year supply of lunch money
  6. Breaking Bad Season One
  7. Anything Vera Bradley
  8. Anything Coach
  9. Anything chocolate
  10. Talent
  11. A tan
  12. Golf clubs
  13. Golfing ability
  14. 30 hour days
  15. Picture frames in all shapes and sizes
  16. Candles
  17. Chocolate cake with chocolate icing and sprinkles

As past recipients of the list already know, I do make additions periodically. Like right now, I'm thinking a tree fort would be pretty sweet.

18. Tree fort with a sage green carpet and leaf print window treatments

No comments: