1. On Monday I wore my slippers at work. All day. And they aren't the kind of slippers that look like shoes. I would say they are a cross between moccasins and hairy feet.
2. Wednesday night I talked in my sleep:
"What did you say earlier about Betty's campaign...(sigh) my head had all these ice picks running through it."
Corey immediately wrote it down and shared with me Thursday morning.
3. Only 5% of adults still talk in their sleep. We were supposed to grow out of it.
4. I bought new running shoes, and then was disappointed that I got tired after running for 10 minutes. Then I realized I'm not a runner.
5. I have a few weird quirks that I can't share with you.
6. I painted my nails a cool, shimmery brown color. It makes me feel all sassy and trendy.
7. After a frantic call from my mom after last week's Friday Confessions (#2) I realized "break the seal" in another generation could have a different, much more inappropriate, meaning. So don't worry Aunt Cindy, I did not clue your daughter in on the ways of the working girl, just binge drinking.
8. I wish bad things upon people who can abuse children and animals....
9. ...I watched Opera on Monday.
10. Today is Book Sale day at the library. I don't have room for the books I currently own. So I'm going to buy more.
It doesn't make sense to Corey, either.