1. I know my co-worker's sneezing pattern. I know not to say "bless you" until the second one. That's weird.
2. For about a year I've been getting these emails by mistake from a lady who I thought owned a gym and was informing me of the aerobics classes she was leading. I only recently found out the emails were for felting workshops I had requested to be notified of.
3. A man rode by on a bike. His jeans had built in chaps.
4. My mom-in-law also works for my boss, but in a different office. Tuesday I received this call:
"Senator Little's office."
"Hi, can I speak with Ms. Lucas?"
I was caught off-guard.
5. I say "good" when I should say "well."
6. Tonight Kimberlie and I are going on a haunted hayride where I will be screaming in her ear and digging my fingernails into her arm because I am the jumpiest pansy there ever was.
7. I know how to say bathroom in Africaans.
8. My first time seeing frost I was 11 years old. I asked my mom if I could stay home to play in the snow.
9. I drove to my parents' house to use their bathroom yesterday. Long story.
10. For my birthday my parents gave me the Pioneer Woman cookbook. I wanted to do the same for my mom's birthday but have PW actually sign it. One day late August I realized how little time I had to buy the thing, mail it out, and have it mailed back, so to save time I took my cookbook and mailed it to Oklahoma.
I wasn't trying to save money, I had every intention to buy one to keep for myself after giving my mom mine. That is, until I received a package in the mail. It was a cookbook. Signed for my mother. Again.
Yipee for Friday!