Friday, October 22, 2010

Friday Confessions

1.  I know my co-worker's sneezing pattern.  I know not to say "bless you" until the second one.  That's weird.

2.  For about a year I've been getting these emails by mistake from a lady who I thought owned a gym and was informing me of the aerobics classes she was leading.  I only recently found out the emails were for felting workshops I  had requested to be notified of.

3.  A man rode by on a bike.  His jeans had built in chaps.

4.  My mom-in-law also works for my boss, but in a different office.  Tuesday I received this call:

"Senator Little's office."

"Hi, can I speak with Ms. Lucas?"

"Uh...............Which one??"

I was caught off-guard.

5.  I say "good" when I should say "well."

6.  Tonight Kimberlie and I are going on a haunted hayride where I will be screaming in her ear and digging my fingernails into her arm because I am the jumpiest pansy there ever was.

7.  I know how to say bathroom in Africaans.

8.  My first time seeing frost I was 11 years old.  I asked my mom if I could stay home to play in the snow.

9.  I drove to my parents' house to use their bathroom yesterday.  Long story.

10.  For my birthday my parents gave me the Pioneer Woman cookbook.  I wanted to do the same for my mom's birthday but have PW actually sign it.  One day late August I realized how little time I had to buy the thing, mail it out, and have it mailed back, so to save time I took my cookbook and mailed it to Oklahoma.

I wasn't trying to save money, I had every intention to buy one to keep for myself after giving my mom mine.  That is, until I received a package in the mail.  It was a cookbook.  Signed for my mother.  Again.

...

Yipee for Friday!

No comments: