2. What keeps you up at night? (literally)
My brain. And everything that happened in the day, week, month, year, and my entire life. Also, thoughts of future jobs, projects and children, songs, mythical animals, and comebacks that never were but should have been. I fall asleep with the TV on or I don't fall asleep.
3. Where do you want to go in life? (figuratively)
4. Where do you want to go in life? (literally)
Everywhere. I could live a nomadic life for a few years before settling down in Martha Stewart land with Corey and our retired racehorses, chickens and alpacas.
5. Have you ever bit off more than you could chew? (figuratively)
More times than I can count. There were approximately 15 projects going on this summer. I have conveniently forgotten what they all were.
6. Have you ever bit off more than you could chew? (literally)
No. I take off my sweatshirt.