Monday, February 21, 2011

And then he makes me crazy

Back in December Corey went with me to an appointment with my doctor.  He thinks I pooh-pooh serious ailments, like when I had swine flu and it felt like I was being stabbed in the chest and refused to go to the ER, so he likes to go and make sure I give the doc all the facts.

So there we go, back to the weigh station.  I hand him my coat and my purse.

Now remember, he's there for 1) moral support, and 2) to be helpful in solving some possible problems.

I step on the scale.

130.2

I remember the big dinner I had the night before and, oh yeah, not exercising for an entire month.

Then Corey says:

"Wow.  I don't know why people think you're only 100 pounds."

I'm thinking of nominating him for Mr. Sensitivity 2011.

1 comment:

Erin said...

What a sweetie. I think you're cute as could be!

I bet you can get a pretty penny for him down at the flea market.