Hey Tuesday, thanks for bringing a foot of snow. 'Preciate it. Oh yeah, and thanks for a round of Tens. I needed that.
1. What is your favorite childhood memory?
I have a whole lot. But my earliest favorite memory is when I was about three years old. My dad took me to the beach. I remember a bus, the sand and some tall wooden tower...a lifeguard stand, maybe? Things get a little fuzzy after twenty-some years, but I very vividly remember being with daddy. And that's a lot different than some average Joe. (see what I did there? my dad's name is Joe...oh never mind)
2. What is your favorite quality about yourself?
Um, well I'm pretty good at writing letters to the editor in other people's names criticizing nitwits who think they're hot stuff. But I wouldn't say it's my favorite quality.
3. What is your favorite thing that your child does?
I have a dog. And he does a little dance with his back feet when you stop scratching his butt. It's pretty hilarious. I like to pull this trick out for parties.
4. What is your favorite thing to do to relax?
1) footie pajamas 2) raspberry turnover 3) Matlock
5. What is your favorite restaurant? And what is your favorite thing on the menu?
At this moment: Ravenous. They serve nothing but crepes. My fave: the Texas Tornado. It's a crepe stuffed with chili and cheese and topped with two poached eggs and sour cream. It's like a classy sloppy joe.
6. What is your favorite piece of jewelry (besides your wedding ring)?
Oh, I got lots of special stuff. Earrings from my parents, pearls from my in-laws, necklaces from my sisters, a watch from Corey. I can't pick just one favorite!
7. What is your favorite night of the week M-TH? And why?
Thursday. Because I know the next day is basically a freebie.
8. What is your favorite dessert?
One that is right in front of me.
As long as it doesn't have raisins in it.
9. What is your favorite item in your make-up bag?
My Clinique foundation. It gives me color and keeps me from lookin' like death all the time.
10. What is your favorite smell?
Christmas tree. Thanks goodness for Yankee candle and their million balsam scents. They've supplemented the actual smell as our trees just haven't cut it lately.
And then...this is weird...in May when it starts to warm up and I walk out to my car after work and smell burgers cooking at Burger King next door.
It makes me think of barbecues just around the corner.
Off to complete Tuesday! And try not to get buried in the snow...