Time to think about summer!
(Except for those of us living in the northeast tundra. We'll be there in about six to eight months...)
1. Any vacations you are looking forward to this summer?
I live in a place where you vacation to in the summer. It's actually pretty perfect here. What I look forward to are vacations when it's nasty-cold. Like right now.
2. What is your favorite article of summer clothing (shoes are included)?
I really can't remember what is in my summer wardrobe. I haven't seen it since September. I vaguely remember there might be a pair of shorts...? And I'm pretty sure I have a flip flop, or two....??
3. What is your favorite summer drink (alcoholic or non)?
I'm one of those who says, "Ooooo, that pina colada looks deeee-vine! I think I'll have a glass of water." I drink water 99.8% of the year.
4. Do you tan or burn?
Neither. I live in SPF 50.
5. Any goals you are working toward this summer?
Oh I have an entire 24 month plan that was just approved by Corey. But to make a long story short, I'd like to be in a house by this summer.
6. What is your favorite summertime food?
The kind that tastes good.
7. What song most says “summer” to you?
LFO's Summer Girls. And the Thong Song. Don't judge.
8. Any home improvement goals planned for this summer?
See number 5. Must have home to improve first.
9. What is one thing you hate to see at the beach?
Seaweed. The stuff freaks me out. When it's washed up on the beach it looks gross, and when it's in the water and brushes your leg you don't know if it's a four-ton shark waiting to eat you.
Oh, and speedos.
10. Did you ever go to a summer camp?
Hecks yeah. I did church camps, sports camps, band camps, summer school (by choice, nerd alert). I was on the go 100% of the time. Which is probably why I'm so tired now.