Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

...random questions.  I love me some random questions!



1. What’s your favorite kind of donut?
This might be stating the obvious, but I like an old-fashioned chocolate cake donut with chocolate frosting.  But, honestly, I will eat just about any donut you put in front of me.

2. Do you use the snooze button?
No.  1) if I'm going to let myself "snooze" until 7am, I'd like to actually sleep until 7am, and 2) I don't even know how to work the button on my alarm.

3. Do you write in cursive, print, or a combination of the two?
I combine them into something you might see from your fourth grader.  I'm not quite sure it says a 28-year-old wrote this.

4. Tell us a joke.
Q: What did the farmer say when he lost his tractor?  A:  Where's my tractor?!

C'mon, did you expect anything less from me?  For that, I'll give you my favorite.  Maybe you've heard it:

Q:  What was the last thing that went through the bee's mind when it hit the windshield?  A:  It's butt!

Ahhh, there it is.  Always poop, butts, and farts with her.

5. How many languages do you speak?
Uno.  I did a few years (read five) learning Spanish, but I can't speak it.

6. Why did you start blogging?
To share all our wedding antics.  Then to share our newlywed antics.  As you can see from this morning's post we never run out of material.

7. Do you use bar soap or liquid body wash?
Body wash.  And I love, love, love the smell.  Although today I smell like a man.  Let me explain: I ran out of shampoo and was forced to use Corey's hair and body wash.  I don't know why they put those two together, but it smells really strong.  And manly.

8. Do you buy bottled water?
I prefer not to buy the little bottles.  Corey and I buy gallon sized bottles because our city water makes me gag.  But I drink so much I think we can upgrade to the fancy water cooler size.

9. What did you think of the Super Bowl Half Time Show?
Um.  I was watching a movie and doing laundry.  But I heard Corey singing and dancing to it, so I'm assuming it was great.

10. How do you feel about Steve Carell leaving The Office?
I'm not gonna lie, I was in a funk for about a day and a half when I heard the news.  But I think the show is more than just Michael Scott, and there are plenty of doofuses to exploit.

I have to say, though, that if this season doesn't end with Michael and Holly getting back together for good I just might lose all hope in humanity.

You know?

...

On that note...happy tuesday!  (or thursday for those of us who thought yesterday was wednesday...me)

2 comments:

Mamarazzi said...

agreed...Michael and Holly MUST have their happily ever after moment.

Erin said...

I'm glad I provided you with some humor this morning. =)

Also, I agree regarding the alarm; sleep in 5 minutes increments is not sleep.