1. I (heart) Jesus. But with all seriousness, He's awesome, and perfect, and still loves me even when I get really mad and call constituents two-bit monkey snatchers.
2. I have not confessed any wardrobe malfunctions lately as the temperature outside has consistently been below freezing and I am forced to wear multiple layers. All over.
"Ohmigosh, look! That girl's fly is down! You can see her....pants? No big whoop."
3. Long story long: If I'm woken up in the middle of the night I can't go back to sleep. So usually I make a scene out of having to collect myself (pillow, glasses, phone) to take to the couch where I let the TV lull me back to sleep. Early last Friday morning Corey was talking to the dog and it woke me up. I grabbed my phone, checked my emails, made a stink about being awake, and started collecting my stuff. But I couldn't find my glasses. I feel around. Nothing. I turn my phone flashlight on. Nothing. I finally turn the lights on (not really worrying about making him mad as he was the one who woke me up in the first place) look around where they usually are. Nothing.
"Hey Beetle. Your glasses are on your face."
4. The speakers in my car are acting funny. My solution: "maybe I should just get a new car."
5. My mom sent me a link to a video stream of a bald eagle nest and I would be lying if I said I haven't tried tapping my computer screen to make her move.
6. I'm known for my drooling capabilities. In college I had a pillowcase that was made of a material that when in contact with spit it changed color. Essentially, the thing looked tie-dyed by the end of my freshman year.
7. I hate loud noises. I would go so far as to say loud noises cause anxiety: I squirm when the TV is too loud, I wore ear plugs when I used our old vacuum, and I put my hand over Corey's mouth in the mornings when he uses his 7pm voice.
8. I get my news from Saturday Night Live spoofs.
9. Someone on facebook mentioned I talk about food a lot.
10. I may or may not have had a buzz at a church meeting last night. But in my defense, those were the only markers I could find.
Have a lovely weekend, friends. Corey and I will be in NYC, or as people here call it, "The City." Don't envy me. (wink)