1. I tried to watch an episode of Jersey Shore on Sunday to see what all the hub-bub was about. I could only make it five minutes, until Ms. Snookie confessed she is addicted to bronzer and alcohol.
2. I also tried The Hills, but I only lasted 30 seconds.
3. Up until Tuesday I thought this bumper sticker that is a symbol for equality, more specifically gay rights, had something to do with sailing.
4. When the grocery stores first came out with self-checkout lines I always hoped one of the cashiers monitoring the stations would come over to and compliment my bagging technique.
5. I always have to double check myself when I write channel because I really want to spell it as chanel.
6. I have now added Full House to my morning programming. On Wednesday, when Uncle Jesse proposed to Rebecca and almost married her right there in Las Vegas I had to tape part two (I had to walk the dog) even though I knew what was going to happen.
7. Corey and I took a walk after the snowstorm Wednesday night. The sidewalks were nicely shoveled and the snowbanks were chest high. Perfect for shoving each other into, causing mini avalanches and new snow piles in our wake.
8. Today is the start of the Book Sale. Also known as one of the best days of the year: eight books for $5.50...in quarters.
9. My car is officially past due for an inspection. Without an inspection I'm technically not supposed to drive. But because "my car may or may not meet emission standards" is not yet a valid excuse for missing work, I daily pray for ice and snow to cover that part of my windshield to avoid a hefty fine.
10. For two nights this week my dinner consisted of cookies and cake balls. Because I'm an adult, and I can eat what I want. I said this to a stranger.
I have almost never been so excited for a Friday that precedes absolutely nothing! Hope your weekend is as relaxing and empty as mine is planned to be.