Saturday, May 8, 2010

Friday Confessions

You're right, today is Saturday.  But I got my days all mixed somewhere near Wednesday and I was convinced yesterday was Thursday.  And that would make today Friday.  So, without further ado:

1.  I had a very awesome dream about Betty White and the cast of Bones....These are a few of my favorite things.  Dum da dum dum.

2.  Our next dog will have to be a Boston Terrier.  My mom fell on the floor just now.  I am not a small dog person, but these suckers are so spunky I just want to pick 'em up and squeeze the life out of 'em.  But in a good way.

3.  I drive by lilac bushes and think of how easy it would be to swipe bunches of flowers without getting caught.

4.  Corey's morning breath makes me gag.  He feels the same about mine.

5.  I still have a hard time with 'left' and 'right'.  If someone tells me to look to my left, I first have to look at my hands to see which one makes the 'L.'

6.  I'm not a fan of swearing....unless little old ladies are doing it.

7.  Sometimes I wonder what it would be like to be a man.  But not in the "I'm in the wrong body" way, more of the "what the heck could he possibly be thinking" way.

8.  I will tell others to eat right as I eat a brownie.  This negatively affects my credibility.

9.  I am going to bring in marching band tapes to people I barely know.  That's how "cool" I am.

10. Ask Corey how freaky I get when those awful ASPCA commercials come on.  Ask him how loud I screech to block out that terribly sad Sarah McLachlin song.  Oh, and ask him how much my fingernails in his skin hurts when he leaves the commercial on because he thinks I'm cute when I panic.

I'm glad I got that off my chest.  Enjoy your "Friday"!

No comments: